What is the correct spelling for LENTEL?
This word (Lentel) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for LENTEL
- dental Treatment for dental cysts.
- genteel Any nice genteel size will do, I guess.
- gentle You will always be gentle and kind?
- lender Is he a money-lender, that wants to see the security before he makes a loan?
- lent It was said that in some few cases where the security was good he lent it at a much higher rate to other farmers of twenty times his outward show.
- lenten The play was a popular one, and perhaps on no night of the year, save Christmas Eve or some Lenten fast, could we have obtained two stalls side by side a few minutes before the ringing-up of the curtain.
- lentil Next in usefulness to the haricot bean comes the German lentil .
- lento Exquisitely poised are his pinions for flight, and in the piu lento he wheels significantly and majestically about in the blue.
- lintel On the lintel is the stationmaster's name painted in small white letters, like the name of the landlord over the doorway of an inn.
- mantel It is often unpleasant not to have a watch; but, at all events, in a furnished lodging-house there should be a clock on each mantel .
- mendel With the assistance of Arthur Mendel .
- mental In proportion as a man's character or mental training is lacking, he often tries to make up for it in dress.
- rental For the first year the rent paid would be nominal; for the second, perhaps a third or half the usual sum; not till the third year could the landlord hope to get his full rental .
- Lentils One day Esau came home from hunting tired and hungry, and smelled the delicious soup of red lentils that Jacob was making.
- lintels The pony approached the door of a large house, dim to the sight; its huge pointed tin roof, its stone sides, mantled as they were with snowflakes and fringed with icicles at eaves and lintels , hardly gave a dark outline in the glimmering storm.
- Lents She, however, has no knowledge of the matter in question; nor have the Lents , nor any one in the Craig family except Mrs. Craig.