What is the correct spelling for LENZ?
This word (Lenz) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for LENZ
- lena The Lena receives several large tributaries, viz.
- lend Returning to his post, Kurt watched until he was called to lend a hand down in the stunted wheat.
- lens In order that we may see things clearly, the rays of light must be brought to a focus upon or close to the retina, at the back of the eye; and our eyes are so shaped that they form a lens of proper thickness, or strength, to do this.
- lent Guy and I were not of much use, but we saw everything going forward, and lent a hand whenever we could.
- Leno Personality is discouraged here; richness, quaintness, unction, irresponsibility, eccentricity-such gifts as once pleased us in Dan Leno and now are to be found in a lesser degree but very agreeably in Wilkie Bard-these are superfluities to a French comic singer.
- Len Did I take too much, Len ?"
- BENZ As the train pulled in, some fifteen or twenty students, led by Benz Hoffmaster, pushed to the front of the platform and peered eagerly through the passing windows, hoping to catch sight of the youth pictured in Bob's letter.