What is the correct spelling for LEP?
This word (Lep) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for LEP
- lap And I have all these things in my lap !
- le Neither do I, but that's what I've been to Pierre le Rouge.
- lea It is widely known for its large mill on the river Lea .
- leap He seemed for a moment as if about to yield to the more easy way out of his difficulty, and leap into the wood, but he stood his ground, and, as Oldroyd came slowly on, said to him,- "How do, doctor?
- led A friendship between us must have led others to suspect that I was not what I appeared to be.
- lee Hardy thought he might perhaps, but he had a great lee -way to make up.
- leg It was like a long body, with one leg and one arm.
- lop Fast enfolded in the arms of the vigorous young Hibernian, could scarce be distinguished the carcass of the old Arab sheik,-shrunken to half size by the powerful compression; while the scimitar, so late whistling with perilous impetuosity through the air, was now seen lying upon the sand,-its gleam no longer striking terror into the hearts of those whose heads it had been threatening to lop off!
- Les His fever fell asleep in it, and certain passages are full of the caressing touch of nature, and recall Berlioz's Les Troyens.
- Lew Something now told me the worst, even as Lew Wee adjusted the needle to the revolving disk.
1 words made from the letters LEP
3 letter words made from LEP:pel.