What is the correct spelling for LEPAGE?
This word (Lepage) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for LEPAGE
- lag 19. Legg I take to be the same as Law, A.S. lag , found in several ancient names.
- lager Both had glasses of lager before them, and the baby was also offered a share by its mother; but, from the contortions of its face, did not appear to relish it.
- lake No, madam; my boat is in the lake ."
- lapse Besides, they were thoroughly and finally grown-up now, Anna-Rose declared-never, never to lapse again.
- large Perhaps he has told your mother that he has had quite a large rise."
- leafage Let me understand one of your conclusions, root and all, and all in all, and such is the gracious plan of oneness in the branching and leafage and uptowering, that I must know and name the tree.
51 words made from the letters LEPAGE
3 letter words made from LEPAGE:age, ale, alp, ape, eeg, eel, epa, gal, gap, gee, gel, lag, lap, lea, lee, leg, pal, pea, pee, peg, pel.
5 letter words made from LEPAGE:aglee, eagel, eagle, egale, leage, leape, leepa, pagel, pagle, pelea, plage.
4 letter words made from LEPAGE:alee, alep, eega, elea, epae, epel, gael, gale, gape, glee, lape, leap, lega, page, pale, peag, peal, peel, plea.