What is the correct spelling for LEPAR?
This word (Lepar) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for LEPAR
- lap They approached the unconscious child, and she who seemed to be their leader was on the point of lifting it off the nurse's lap , when the third exclaimed:-"Oh!
- lapp When Olga Lapp saw this, she advised me against leaving; but why should I listen to her chatter?
- lea Eastcourt, Crudwell, Oaksey, Brinkworth, Lea Schools-such are some of Lord Bathurst's Friday meets; and the pen can hardly write fast enough in singing the praises of this country.
- leap With their help I got on better than I expected; and though I didn't feel inclined to take a leap , I fancied that if put to it I could run as well as ever.
- leaper When Harry Carroll moved to his station to strive for the prize, a tall, gentlemanly young man in a military undress frock-coat, who had rode up to the inn, dismounted and joined the spectators, unperceived, while the contest was going on, stepped suddenly forward, and with a "knowing eye," measured deliberately the space accomplished by the last leaper .
- lear In Shakespeare's "King Lear ," the Madman says, "Bless thy Five Wits!"
- leopard Here are the prophet's words: 'And the wolf shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the kid; and the calf and the young lion and the fatling together; and a little child shall lead them.
- leper I met his glance, and he hurried away back to his own door, and went through it as a leper will shuffle and shamble away out of one's sight.
- lp Jim Lipman, California Olive Ranch Jim Etters, Seka Hills Olive Mill Brady Whitlow, Corto Olive LP Bruce Golino, Santa Cruz Olive Tree Nursery
- par The novel, distinctive, and most useful article which the Firm engaged to supply was a bread called par excellence the Bread of Life.
- pear These bodies are in general pear -shaped.
- leaps These turned, hurrying away in one direction, with fearless leaps and clinging hands and ceaseless chattering.
46 words made from the letters LEPAR
3 letter words made from LEPAR:ale, alp, ape, apr, are, arp, ear, epa, era, lap, lea, ler, pal, par, pea, pel, per, pre, rap, rep.
4 letter words made from LEPAR:alep, aper, earl, eral, lape, leap, lear, pale, pare, peal, pear, plea, prae, rale, rape, real, reap, rlpa.
5 letter words made from LEPAR:alper, arpel, paler, pearl, peral, prela, rapel, repla.