What is the correct spelling for LEPT?
This word (Lept) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for LEPT
- kept "I kept him pretty busy.
- left They cannot have left it very long.
- lent He took it worse than you do that I would pawn it, and to save it he lent me five dollers.
- lest I am only dreadfully afraid-lest it should do me harm-" "You?"
- let "Let me see what I can do," she said.
- sept A man must not marry within his own sept or that of his mother, nor may he marry a first cousin.
- Slept That night I slept little.
- Wept And the Queen wept, but would not say her no.
- DEPT =UNITED PORTRAIT COMPANY= 1652 Ogden Ave. Dept .