What is the correct spelling for LERNDE?
This word (Lernde) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for LERNDE
- land "Well, Mr Black and Mr Coldboy"-Goldboy, interposed Jerry-"I speak for my brothers and friend when I wish you all success in the new land ." While you go dashing through the land With loveliness on every hand. – Servant Girl and Grocer's Boy by Joyce Kilmer
- lander But she seemed to find herself, upon reflection, less able to cope with Lander personally than with the situation generally.
- leander My cousin, Leander Morris, whom she had some hopes of saving through the Swedenborgian revelation, grievously disappointed her by actually becoming a Baptist and being dipped.
- learned "I say, Philip," said Henry, who had now learned our hero's name, "we ain't in any hurry to go to New York, are we?"
- lend Another son called a short time afterwards, and asked me to lend him three dollars, which, of course, I refused.
- lender The unscrupulous money-lender, getting an exorbitant rate of interest, could afford to be less particular about the wife's signature.
- lent Who lent you the money to start, Teddy Hargreaves?
- lerner He opined that Lerner and Loewes score for The Day Before Spring the previous year was better than theirs for Brigadoon, explaining that: "If my first emotion last night was admiration rather than sheer enjoyment, it was because the proceedings seemed to me more marked by taste and style than by emotional warmth in book and music, but there is no denying that the authors have matured as theatrical craftsmen".
- lind You found Jenny Lind !
- lined The hall was lined with Cornwall marble and porphyry.
- Leaned He leaned on his hand; I leaned on mine.
- Lends She was a genuine English beauty of tall and splendid proportions, finely chiselled features, and that white transparent skin which lends to Albion's daughters their distinctive charm.
- Leonid But on the very day I sent my cable the sad news came from Finland announcing that Leonid Andreyev died of heart failure.
- Loaned There were several conferences-very quiet and orderly they were-with the expert strike-breakers who had been loaned to them by the Employers' Association.
55 words made from the letters LERNDE
4 letter words made from LERNDE:deer, dlee, eden, ende, enel, ered, erne, leer, lend, need, neel, nele, nerd, reed, reel, reen, rend.
5 letter words made from LERNDE:delen, denel, dreen, edern, edler, edner, elder, elend, endel, endre, erden, erlen, erned, ernle, leder, lener, lnder, lrene, ndele, neder, nedre, needl, reden, rende.
3 letter words made from LERNDE:den, dle, dre, eel, eld, end, ene, enl, ern, led, lee, ler, nee, red.