What is the correct spelling for LESA?
This word (Lesa) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for LESA
- lea I much dread the difficulty there will be in keeping Lea from being wholly engrossed again by household affairs, and I cannot see how Mother could do without her almost constant attendance, which she has now. Have a cuppa tea, have a cuppa tea Hallelujah, hallelujah, hallelujah, rosie lea – Have A Cuppa Tea by great big sea
- leda At first she showed herself like a Leda , softly lying upon a bed of hyacinths, her head bowed, her eyes humid and filled with a strange light, her nostrils quivering, her mouth half open, her breasts like two flowers, and her arms smooth and fresh as two brooks.
- lena Attacked by their neighbors, they built rafts and floated down the river Lena , where they settled in the neighborhood of what is now Yakutzk.
- less Nothing more, nothing less Baby this is right I'm right here waiting, just say yes And come on up to paradise – Face Up by Lisa Stansfield
- mesa On a mesa , shore!
- Les Les quatres dames were in the restaurant car.
- Elsa Elsa had her back to me, and was busy with the cups.
- LEAS Other sources include FemCap in the term cervical cap, but classified the Leas Shield as a distinct device.