What is the correct spelling for LESENED?
This word (Lesened) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for LESENED
- descend "About eighty fathoms," said the captain; "we shall now go along this level and get into the pump-shaft, by which we can descend to the bottom. And heavy rains descend Just remember that death is not the end – Death Is Not The End (with Kylie Minogue and PJ Ha... by Feel So Bad
- learned I've lived long enough to have learned The closer you get to the fire the more you get burned – Matter Of Trust by Billy Joel
- lend Some of them, however, lend themselves most readily to the vaudeville two-act.
- lessen It was natural and right for them to seek to lessen as much as possible the distance that separated the State capital from their homes.
- lessened There was now no path of any kind; which added to our courage all it lessened of our comfort, because it proved that the robbers were not in the habit of passing there.