What is the correct spelling for LESSA?
This word (Lessa) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for LESSA
- lass An' I-I love you, lass , just like-as if you-might have been my own.
- lassa Nigeria degree of risk: very high food or waterborne diseases: bacterial and protozoal diarrhea, hepatitis A, and typhoid fever vectorborne disease: malaria respiratory disease: meningococcal meningitis aerosolized dust or soil contact disease: one of the most highly endemic areas for Lassa fever (2004)
- lasso I can put the lasso on him afterward."
- lease Lincoln will not understand to use the lease of power left to him-or to fall as a man.
- lees Darkness fell and we received orders to move up to the southern slope of Lees Hill in support of the 7th and Argylls, who had now definitely taken over from the 155th.
- less Talk less and fight more, Mr. Touge!
- lessee Relying upon his privilege as lessee , Wade had not feared the approach of the sheep, and he had no reason to wish to dispose of his holdings.
- lesser It is not possible to tell the story of tapestry without telling the story of the times, for the lesser acts are but the result of the greater.
- LEAS I dare say you know that statue of William Harvey which stands on the Leas at Folkestone.