What is the correct spelling for LET'A?
This word (Let'a) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for LET'A
- beta (89) tan [phi] - tan [beta] = C [I(V) - L(v)]
- eta We refer to Eta Argus, an erratic variable in the southern constellation Argo and surrounded by a well-known nebula.
- lat Haud oot o' the gait, an' lat me gang.
- lena I was observing that General Pierson wants his nephew to marry the Countess Lena immediately; and if, as you tell me, this girl Belloni, who is called la Vittoria-the precious little woman!
- lute He should no more see her white hand upon the lute ; he should no more behold that bosom, brighter than foam upon the wave, to him?