What is the correct spelling for LETAR?
This word (Letar) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for LETAR
- altar Then follow me to prayer at the altar of Amon, and then-to battle." And may He who walked on water Give me courage where I tread And when I kneel down at His altar Let my hungry soul be fed – The Rock (That Was Rolled Away) by Clay Crosse
- dear "Delightful, my dear sir. The dearest of the dear? I saw thee, lovely Ines, Descend along the shore, With bands of noble gentlemen, – Fair Ines by Thomas Hood
- eta In particular, with sh [alpha] = 1, the cross-section of [eta] = [alpha] is
- lad He was just a lad at that time-couldn't have been more than 17 or 18 years old.
- lard 1183. Lard should be perfectly sweet, which may be ascertained by cutting the bladder through, and, if the knife smells sweet, the lard is good.
- lat Pluto is a circular mountain, situated in north lat .
- late No. It's too late .
- later I shall speak of him later on.
- lea Its course in Hertfordshire is mostly close to and parallel with that of the Lea .
- lead I was told to lead the way to Khinjan."
- leader They did not swear, nor did they curse their leader .
- lear The external suggestions for the poem were no more than the words from King Lear which form the title, a tower seen in the Carrara mountains, a painting seen in Paris, and the figure of a horse in the tapestry of the drawing-room of Casa Guidi.
- learn But she was to learn .
- leary "Long may your honour reign over us, and the Lord spare you to us!" ejaculated Leary , with another national bow, as his master rode off; and he continued for some time to gaze after him with a vacant stare, which slowly and gradually assumed a look of importance.
- led In quick march he led on his troops.
- leda  It was for him that Michelangelo some time after this made his painting of Leda , but he never sent it to him because of some discourtesy on the part of the Ferrarese ambassador.
- leer Happening to turn round and see Emily and me smiling at each other she began to laugh her strident, weird laughter saying, with a leer : "Emily, he's your sweetheart, your sweetheart Emily!
- Leah "Yes, I will go and have it over," he thought, just as Mrs. Leah entered, telling him that "Miss Deane wanted that book."
48 words made from the letters LETAR
3 letter words made from LETAR:ale, alt, are, art, ate, ear, eat, era, ert, eta, lat, lea, ler, let, rat, ret, tar, tea, ter.
5 letter words made from LETAR:alert, alter, artel, atler, later, letra, ralte, ratel, retal, taler, tarle, trela.
4 letter words made from LETAR:atle, earl, eral, ertl, late, lear, lert, rale, rate, real, tael, tale, tare, teal, tear, tera, trel.