What is the correct spelling for LETICE?
This word (Letice) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for LETICE
- dice When I found my dice in my purse; but I have not tried it since, with him!
- lace Here comes heaven all satin and lace Love in her heart and a smile on her face – Here Comes Heaven by Eddy Arnold
- late Keep the faith, though you know its never too late Keep the faith don't let love turn to hate – Keep the Faith by bon jovi
- latticed Then always Sister Angela, with the Indian basket on her arm, took all the little girls to the long back gallery that was latticed in.
- let It's gonna tear me apart if I let it I should just move on and forget it – Goin' Under Gettin' Over You by brooks & dunn
- letter He wasn't joking when he wrote me that letter Things can't get worse so they got to get better – Light of Day by Bruce Springsteen
- letters The infrequent letters The sooner the better – Melody For A Memory by Hall & Oates
- luce Both are related to the flower-de-luce, the stately lily of France.
- lute After dinner to church again, my wife and I, where we had a dull sermon of a stranger, which made me sleep, and so home, and I, before and after supper, to my lute and Fuller's History, at which I staid all alone in my chamber till 12 at night, and so to bed.
36 words made from the letters LETICE
4 letter words made from LETICE:celt, cite, clit, eile, elei, ilet, leit, leti, liet, lite, teli, tiel, tile.
5 letter words made from LETICE:citee, eitel, elect, elite, leite, licet, tiele.
3 letter words made from LETICE:cli, ect, eec, eel, etc, ice, lee, lei, let, lie, lit, tec, tee, tic, tie, tlc.