What is the correct spelling for LETTEN?
This word (Letten) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for LETTEN
- eaten "Mother," exclaimed Harriet with horror, "have you eaten my squabs?"
- flatten His mate fired at the tree from which the shot had evidently come, but the bullet did nothing more than flatten itself against the trunk in a shower of dust and dry bark.
- laden Some of them were laden with wood when they came up.
- latin I don't care much about Latin as a whole, but I do think he is splendid.
- latter O' the first of these we've no great matter To treat of, but a world o' the latter .
- leaden When one thinks what a great centre of learning and faith Oxford ought to be like-that its highest educational work should just be the deliverance of us all from flunkeyism and money-worship-and then looks at matters here without rose-colored spectacles, it gives one sometimes a sort of chilly leaden despondency, which is very hard to struggle against."
- lectern There had been flowers in silver vases on either side of the reading-desk, and dim hues from the stained-glass windows had touched the gray head of the rector above the brass lectern and the crooked oak beams of the roof, and he had caught himself all at once thinking that but for its drooping hat, Shirley's head might have outshone that of the saint through whose bright mantle the colors came.