What is the correct spelling for LETY?
This word (Lety) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for LETY
- lefty Lefty was on his feet and plunging after the tumbling form in the twinkling of an eye, literally speaking, and he was only kept from burying his knife in the flesh of his foe by a sway of the car that staggered him in the act of striking. Mama loved me, pop left me Still the homies call me lucky lefty – Storm by Lenny Kravitz
- let Let her go on!" down for the count cause i just won't let it i'm here to break bones ring the bell and let's get it – Just Another Victim by cypress hill
- levy And, short-lived as his administration had been, he had found time to frame and introduce an extensive measure of Church reform, not only dealing with the question of tithes, the levy and collection of which in some of their details had long been made subjects of bitter complaints by the farmers, but including also provision for the creation of two new bishoprics, those of Ripon and Manchester.
- Leta 20. Kvmth hwa vmb red and wet thju moder red, sa ach hju tham bystonda to jevane, wet hju bystonda nen red, sa mei hju wachtja leta sjvgun degum.
- lets He lets the cloak slip to the ground.
- let's Don't let's talk of that now."