What is the correct spelling for LEVAE?
This word (Levae) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for LEVAE
- cleave Her had got a mazed notion about the cleave and resurrection, wi' angels flapping over, and her wanted my goosies for angels.
- lave Ye'll have to carry me or lave me behind.
- lea They stood up, they looked about them, over the Lea and over the ragged field; and they shook hands.
- leaf I'll turn over a new leaf from this day, and you shall take me in hand.
- leaved This dam that erstwhile was a very blasphemy, an obscenity flung on the marshy meadows with their reeds, their cat-tails, and their wide-leaved swamp-dock clusters!