What is the correct spelling for LEVATORS?
This word (Levators) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for LEVATORS
- lavatory It was just enough to take the chill off the bottom of the lavatory .
- leaders These girls, the local leaders of fashion, hold their heads far above those farmers' sons who bear a hand in the field.
- letters Well, well, and you never said a word in any of your letters about them.
- Lavatories They said they had none, but if they did they'd have to know the number or size of the lavatory, as different-sized lavatories had different- sized removable seats.
- Elevators And that night the I.W.W. burned the elevators!"
- elevates It is a trait which, being unique in this place, and introduced purposely in order to create a majestic image, elevates and transports the mind.
- aviators The place where the boys were busying themselves was the upper floor of a large garage in the rear of the Chester residence, on Madison Avenue, New York City, which had been turned into a workshop for the two young Chesters-Frank and Harry-already well known to our readers as The Boy Aviators .
- lifters Banjaras are very expert cattle-lifters, sometimes taking as many as a hundred head or even more at a time.
- LEFTS The lefts are not completely homogeneous.
- avatars I had a great idea -" I ran it down for her, the avatars , the robots, the rehab.
- servitors "I ken naething aboot him," replied Janet, "save that his name is Sir Willoughby Somerset, and that he has a great number o' servitors , wham he treats like princes.
- levers The engineer had been thrown among his levers and cranks, bruising himself badly about the head and shoulders, while his assistant and Mr. Hodgson, who were at work below, were jammed among the ashes of the furnace as if they were trying to stop the draught with their bodies.
- legates Caesar was eager to decide at once on the destination of each legion, and to call the legates together to a council of war; but Macrinus was not so prompt and ready as usual on such occasions.
445 words made from the letters LEVATORS
5 letter words made from LEVATORS:aelst, aerts, aetos, alero, alers, alert, aloes, alors, alost, alter, altro, alver, alves, alvor, aoltv, arlos, artel, artos, arvos, aster, astle, astor, astre, astro, asvel, atelo, atler, atole, avels, aveos, avers, avert, ealor, elros, elvas, eorls, eorsa, erato, evola, evora, evros, laers, laevo, laroe, laser, later, latro, laver, laves, lavoe, least, leats, leros, lerot, letov, letra, loast, loave, loera, loret, losar, loser, losev, lotas, lotes, lovat, lover, lovre, oater, oates, oaves, oestr, oleas, oltre, olver, orale, orals, orate, oreal, orest, orles, orlev, oster, ostra, otras, ovale, ovals, ovate, ovels, overt, ovral, ralte, raste, ratel, rates, ratos, ratso, ravel, realo, reals, reast, reato, resol, resto, retal, roast, roate, rosea, rosle, rotas, rotes, rotls, roval, roves, saler, salet, salto, salve, salvo, sarel, sarlo, sarto, sarvo, sater, satre, savel, saver, savol, savor, searl, selar, selat, selva, seora, seral, serlo, serot, serov, serva, servo, setal, slart, slate, slave, sloer, slore, slota, slote, slove, soare, soave, solae, solar, solea, solta, solva, solve, soral, sotra, stael, stale, stare, staro, starv, stave, steal, stela, stelo, stoae, stoer, stoev, stole, stora, store, stove, strae, stroe, strol, svelt, sveta, taels, taler, tares, tarle, tarlo, taros, tarso, tarve, tavel, taver, taves, teals, tears, terao, teras, terol, tesla, toeas, tolas, toler, toles, tolve, toral, tosar, toser, tovar, trave, trela, treos, troas, trova, trove, tsavo, valer, vales, valet, valor, valse, vares, vasol, vasto, vatel, vates, vator, vatos, veals, velar, velas, velos, veras, veroa, verot, verso, verst, vesta, vetos, vetro, vlora, vlore, voars, voest, volae, volar, volta, volts, vorst, vorta, voser, vosta, votel, voter, votre, vrelo.
4 letter words made from LEVATORS:aero, aleo, aloe, also, alto, areo, ares, arse, arts, atle, aveo, aver, aves, avos, earl, east, eats, eorl, eral, eros, erst, ertl, esla, etlo, evat, evro, evtl, laev, laos, last, late, lats, lave, lavo, leao, lear, lero, lert, lest, leto, lets, levo, lore, lose, lost, lota, lots, love, lrvs, ltor, oast, oate, oeta, olea, olst, oral, orte, osel, oser, oval, ovel, over, rale, rase, rate, rave, real, rest, rola, role, rolv, rosa, rose, rota, rote, rotl, rots, rova, rove, sale, salo, salt, saor, sate, save, seal, sear, seat, seor, seta, slat, slav, sloe, slot, soar, sole, sore, sort, star, svar, tael, tale, taos, tare, taro, teal, tear, teav, tera, tero, teso, toal, toea, toer, tore, torv, trel, treo, trol, tsar, tsav, tver, vale, vart, vase, vast, vato, veal, vela, velo, vest, veto, voet, vole, volt, vora, vote, vrot.
3 letter words made from LEVATORS:ale, als, alt, are, art, asl, ate, avo, ear, eat, eos, era, ert, esr, est, eta, evl, lao, lat, lav, lea, leo, ler, let, lev, lot, oar, oas, oat, ola, ore, ras, rat, res, ret, rev, roe, rot, sat, sea, set, sle, sol, sot, tao, tar, tea, ter, toe, tor, var, vas, vat, vet.