What is the correct spelling for LEVID?
This word (Levid) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for LEVID
- lead What's the lead , granp? And I won't regret the lives I didn't lead I knew you, I loved you Let that be all that I need Say that it's fate, say it's foretold – Always Starting Over by Unknown Author
- leaved In this class we sometimes find -t where the -d is expected; the forms being left and dealt, instead of leaved and dealed.
- led He nodded and led the way once more. As for us, styled the ``serfs and thralls,'' She as much thanked me as if she had said it, (With her eyes, do you understand?) Because I patted her horse while I led it; – Flight Of The Duchess, The by Robert Browning
- levi Because this Sampson Levi will never lend you a million.
- levi's "Kind of small potatoes beside of Levi's pile," Cassi replied; "but if Levi will write us an order, we'll sign it, hey, Matthi?"
- Laved "Northmour," I was beginning to say, as I laved her head and breast; but he interrupted me savagely.
- Levied As she called up these vivid pictures, her eyes filled with tears; she thought she could not love him enough, and was tempted to regard her ambiguous position as a sort of tax levied by Fate on her love.
- Leif There are many other tales of these visits of the Vikings to the New World, but they cannot be written here; but you must remember that hundreds of years before anything was known of America to the rest of Europe, the bold Norse sea-kings came here-Erik the Red, Leif the Lucky, Biarni, Thorvald, and Thorfinn-and that Greenland, Newfoundland, Cape Cod, Nova Scotia, and Rhode Island were well known to the Northmen at a time when the rest of the world had never dreamed of a country lying on the other side of the great Atlantic.
- laid Lieutenant Abraham Schut, to whose duties of supervising the Company's stables and the Mounted Guards in the country, and the watch-houses, and the supervising of the workings and workers of the vineyards, the orchards, and the granary, were also added those of 'keeping an eye' on the 'lazy fellows at work in the brick and tile fields,' very solemnly stared before him at the 'encouraged' diggers, and wondered what reward the General Netherlands East India Company had laid up for him.
36 words made from the letters LEVID
4 letter words made from LEVID:deli, delv, devi, dive, elvi, evil, evli, idle, ivel, leiv, levi, lied, liev, live, vedi, veil, veld, veli, viel, vile, vlei, vlie.
5 letter words made from LEVID:devil, vilde.
3 letter words made from LEVID:die, dle, eld, evl, led, lei, lev, lid, lie, liv, lvi, vie.