What is the correct spelling for LGIHTS?
This word (Lgihts) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for LGIHTS
- glitz Thing was, beneath all that glitz I found her a challenging woman.
- guts No politician would have the guts to stand up in opposition.
- ligate I know there are professors in this country who "ligate" arteries.
- lots "He has lots of things that interest him....
- Lights The parlor, the dining room, the kitchen were deserted and the lights turned low.
- lats This was especially true in the farming districts, where whole herds of lats had been wiped out.
- Gaits She's got him bridle-wise and broke to all gaits."
- jilts So, she jilts me, and I get a pistol, or I get a neat bit of rope, or I take a clean header with a cannon-ball at my heels, or I go to the chemist's and ask for stuff to poison rats,-anything a fool'd do under the circumstances, it don't matter what."
- gets Do you swear to try and see that she gets a chance?
- lifts There were no hummocks or pressure lifts, under cover of which we might advance to within the short range required for our harpoons.
- lets No, mother lets me sit up a little while longer when you're reading.
- lists Of what took place in other countries and cities in the absence of even tentative lists of the books printed after 1535 anywhere except in England it is difficult to say.
- gilds 54. See Craft-gilds, Merchant-gild Ginkell, General, vii.
- kilts The Highlanders, when they took up their attacking line, were dressed in white smocks covering their kilts, and in steel helmets painted white.
- gloats How admirable is the fiendish expression of the poisoner as he gloats over the body of his victim, which is drawn with a power and truthfulness altogether perfect!
- gluts In history's authentic record read What ample vengeance gluts Demetrius' shade; Vengeance so great, that, when his tale is told, With pity some e'en Perseus may behold.
- kits With a dawning understanding of the meaning of this, the bride-to-be reached in and drew one by one from the waste-basket the "kits" which had been placed there for her.
- LIDS You've got black lines under your eyes, and you're evidently conscious of the lids.
- GITS Time she gits 'em into Man's shack she'll have to go outside every time she wants to turn around-he-he!
- legit When a Legit loses his Voice he goes into Vodeville.
- glides He rises, bows, and glides about the room, going on his knees to various articles of furniture, and rises from each a knight.
- lilts For poetry is too often schwaermerei, a thing of lilts; when it conveys philosophical ideas, as in Browning and in that prose writer gone astray, Shakespeare, it suffers the agonising pains of constriction.
- lighters He glanced at it, then tore it neatly and with careful deliberation into strips, and folded them into lighters.
- legates The people, who have just learned that the Pope and Emperor have recalled their legates and ambassadors, are awed and frightened.
- let's "Let's find something else to talk about.