What is the correct spelling for LGIVE?
This word (Lgive) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for LGIVE
- clive Whether it was due to this fact or to some other, it is certain that Burke was always careful to draw a clear distinction between the cases of Clive and of Hastings.
- give It is all I mean to give you."
- giver She received it without noticing the giver , or thanking him.
- glove Eudoxia understood that Richard was hand and glove with Hill.
- jive Jive Bunny: The Album (1989) Its Party Time (1990) The Best of Jive Bunny and the Mastermixers (1994) Rock 'n Roll Dance Party (1995) Jive Bunny and the Mastermixers Play the Music of The Beatles (2001) Jive Bunny and the Mastermixers: The Essential Christmas Party Album (2010)
- lave But mak ye a speedy en' till 't noo, laad, an' fa' to the lave o' yer wark.
- lawgiver They were courts of justice; whence she is often spoken of as a lawgiver .
- life He drew a deep breath as he gazed again upon that first scene of the new life that had come to him.
- like Crichton, I don't like this.
- live I live to repent it.
- liver There came an Indian to them at that time with a basket of horse liver .
- livy It will be remembered that Livy attributes the invasion of the Gauls, who, after besieging Clusium, advanced on Rome, to the persuasions of a certain Aruns.
- love And we know that love is above learning and wisdom.
- lxiv 3.-Page 420, stanza lxiv .
- Gave Oh, you gave it back, eh?
- Gyve Trewly I am ryght glade to here you, and you have gyve me En bonne uerite, Giles, je suis tresjoieuse de uous auoir ouy, et maues donnes