What is the correct spelling for LIAER?
This word (Liaer) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for LIAER
- flier But the Allies now have in commission on the Western Front such an enormous number of aircraft-I think I have said elsewhere the French alone probably have close to seven thousand machines-and they have made such great improvements in their anti-aircraft guns that to-day it is a comparatively rare thing to see a German flier over territory held by the Allies.
- la How did he reach the well of La Folette?
- lager Two club sandwiches, and a bottle of domestic lager .
- lair He sat beside her, leaning over into her hot lair , and made as though he would have put his hand on her shoulder.
- laser He produced a matte black, egg-shaped digital tape measure and started shining pinpoints of laser light on the wall, clicking the egg's buttons when he had the corners tight.
- later He could reason them out later .
- layer There is one great layer of rock which looks like the back of a whale, half a-wash, with all the ribs showing.
- le "Buried Temple, The," see "Temple Enseveli, Le ."
- lea It was soon after this that the ship, being unable to make the harbor of Phenice, got under the lea of the small island of Clauda, and the crew was able for a short time to make some preparations for the terrible experience before them.
- lear In the uncrowned king's conversation with his fool, occur these words: Lear .
- leer He favoured me with another leer .
- li "Good Elder-Brother," answered Li , "your judgment is indeed profound."
- liar Is there aanythin' a champ'yun liar haasn't seen?
- lie Cover it, and let it lie in the seasoning twenty-four hours.
- lieu You will all receive three months' salary in lieu of notice.
- lifer The principal individual who caused most trouble in the prison was a "Lifer," I think, a most remarkably long, thin man, actually eel-like.
- linear I believe, however, that the free verse writers have a right to make such linear arrangement.
- liner People, amongst whom for the last few weeks his name had become a fruitful source of conversation, were already beginning to fancy him flying across the country in an express train, or loitering on the docks at Liverpool, waiting for an Atlantic liner , or sitting at home trembling and fearful, struggling to hide his guilt beneath a calm exterior.
- liter Nothing extra is wanted for it, she gives me to understand: "You take some ashes from the hearth, potatoes, and other vegetables, work them together in water, let them steam and then simmer over the fire; in that way you get 'unclear' soap, and if you do the same thing over again, you get liter , that is, good soap!"
- liver The negro became calm after a time and when he sat down to partake of the food prepared by Mea, it appeared that the temporary fright had not at all deprived him of his appetite, for besides a portion of smoked meat he consumed the raw liver of the zebra colt, not counting the wild figs, which a sycamore growing in the neighborhood furnished in great abundance.
- Lire I left Turin in a week with two thousand lire in my purse.
- Leah Failing this, service must be done by the youth; and a wife be earned as Jacob earned Leah and Rachel.
- LAUE She also invested in a paint-box, and while Frau Laue clasped her hands in dismay to her head, Lilly set to work gallantly.
- lamer "It is impossible," said I, "especially as the horse is not my own, and seems considerably lamer than at first; but let me not detain you."
- liars "Such damned liars as we all are, how can we?
42 words made from the letters LIAER
3 letter words made from LIAER:ail, air, ale, ali, are, ear, era, ira, ire, lea, lei, ler, lie, lir.
4 letter words made from LIAER:aire, aril, earl, eira, elia, eral, iler, laie, lair, lari, lear, liar, lira, raie, rail, rale, real, rial, riel, rile.
5 letter words made from LIAER:alier, alire, leira, liera, lirae, reali, reial, reila.