What is the correct spelling for LIBA?
This word (Liba) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for LIBA
- libra The Arab astrologers of the Middle Ages, defined three forms of sect: a planet is in sect when it is in a chart where the Suns position corresponds to its sect (such as Jupiter in a day chart, or when the Sun is above the horizon; or Mars in a night chart, when the Sun is below the horizon); a planet can still be in some sect if its sign polarity corresponds with its inherent sect (the idea being that Aries, Gemini, Leo, Libra , Sagittarius, and Aquarius were masculine or diurnal signs, whereas Taurus, Cancer, Virgo, Scorpio, Capricorn and Pisces were feminine or nocturnal signs.
- libya Of the fellow-conspirators of Perpenna, some were brought to Pompeius, and put to death; and others, who fled to Libya , were pierced by the Moorish spears.
- lima Lima Street doesn't like them either.
- lira And this manner of delivering a solo, which Castiglione called "recitar alla lira ," was a descendant of the art of singing with lute accompaniment which was well known in the fourteenth century.
- liza But the best dancer of them all was Liza ; she threw her whole soul into it; forgetting the stiff bearing which she had thought proper to the waltz, and casting off its elaborate graces, she gave herself up entirely to the present pleasure.
- Lib Pliny has nearly the same observation, lib.
- Lila The Doctor rose, stood by his wife and said as he found her hand: Poor Laura-poor Laura-and Lila !
- Lina I had often jested with Atossa, and Sappho was a combination of my charming Frankfort cousin Betsy, with whom I spent such delightful days in Rippoldsau, and lovely Lina von Adelsson.
- Lisa I gave one apple to father, one apple to Lisa , and I took two apples for myself."