What is the correct spelling for LIBAL?
This word (Libal) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for LIBAL
- label The label,-if it ever had one,-has been washed off.
- labial It is due to imperfect fusion of the globular process with the labial plates of the maxillary process.
- liable No, but he's liable to.
- libel He was tried 10 June, 1824, for selling a blasphemous libel in number 17, vol.
- liberal One is naturally inclined to look with a liberal eye upon what is capable of a good construction.
- Lib Those, who are desirous of more information, may consult Craig de Feudis, Lib.
- Lila "Tom," she said, with her smile still on her face, "what I really and truly wanted to tell you was about Lila."