What is the correct spelling for LIBE?
This word (Libe) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for LIBE
- ached for
- gibe Pap's sense of humor, generously tinged with irony, found other outlets as well, including a gibe at a company that was making a big deal over a small bill.
- jibe But Jefferson was not there and the rickety chairs in the tiny bedroom and the cheap prints on the walls seemed to jibe at her in her misery.
- libel It is customary to call whales "fierce," "savage," "murderous," but this is rank libel, for the whale is timid and affectionate.
- lie "I've told a lie about it.
- life Life in a Love.
- like Would you like it?
- lime A supply of sand, of clay, and of lime will be wanted, but it is not necessary to have fresh material for each lesson.
- line What line is King in?
- lobe Earrings are common, but apparently the lobe of the ear is not unduly distended.