What is the correct spelling for LIBIAN?
This word (Libian) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for LIBIAN
- fabian The Fabian Society, again, is a debating club of mixed socialism.
- laban They may, in a degree, adopt towards us the language of Jacob to Laban , 'Thus I was: in the day the drought consumed me, and the frost by night, and my sleep departed from mine eyes.
- labial It is perhaps under the influence of the initial labial that Milson, son of Miles or Michael, sometimes becomes Milsom, and Branson, son of Brand, appears as Bransom.
- liberian The recognition of Liberian independence by all countries except the United States followed in 1849. The United States, not wishing to receive a Negro minister, did not recognize Liberia until 1862. No sooner was the independence of Liberia announced than England and France began a long series of aggressions to limit her territory and sovereignty.
- libido Her memory might now be a sometime thing, but her libido was still going strong.
- libra Sometimes, in the days of astrology, in order to assist in casting the nativity, it is recorded that at the time of the child's birth "the sun was in Libra ," or "in Taurus."
- libya Besides, according to the Egyptian accounts, the chief of his adventures were in Libya .
- libyan Egypt has remained behind her frontier except for one raid into Palestine about 925 B.C., from which Sheshenk, the Libyan , brought back treasures of Solomon's temple to enhance the splendour of Amen.
- lydian What did Oliver know of Lydian modes or Louis Treize decoration or Astec clay dogs?
- nubian Kassala had just gone through the ordeal of a mutiny of Nubian troops.
- Labia A rabbin published a catalogue of rabbinical writers, and called it Labia Dormientium, from Cantic.
- Lucian You will often encounter the sham philosopher, as you meet him sixty years afterwards in the pages of Lucian , with his loud talk of virtue and illustrious names, while his cloak covers all the vices of dog and ape.
- Lillian "Very well, Aunt Lillian .
- Liliana Miss Colombia 2004 – Adriana Tarud (Atlántico) The runners-up were:1st runner-up – Virreina Nacional - Diana Arbelaez Gonzalez (Valle)2nd runner-up – Tatiana Maria Bastidas Castañeda (Antioquia)3rd runner-up – Paola Andrea Gallardo Zakzuk (San Andrés and
- Lilian Lilian was throwing herself about on the bed now, and Peggy did not know whether she realized there was any one in the room or not.
42 words made from the letters LIBIAN
5 letter words made from LIBIAN:ablin, alibi, balin, biali, bilan, blain, blini, ilian, ilina, labii, labin, liani, libai, liban, libin, nilai.
3 letter words made from LIBIAN:ail, ain, alb, ali, ani, bai, ban, bin, lab, lan, lii, lin, nab, nib, nil.
4 letter words made from LIBIAN:alii, anil, bail, bali, bini, bnai, ibni, ilna, laib, lini, nail.