What is the correct spelling for LIBITY?
This word (Libity) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for LIBITY
- bit I wouldn't be a bit afraid of a little, little one. There was one on the right who spit, There was one on the left who bit, – What Do We Do? We Fly! by Unknown Author
- bite Again, in a short time, I felt another bite . I sink my teeth in to bite You thinkin life, I'm thinkin more like - whassup tonight? – What Ya Want by DMX
- laity Among the laity there were also several excellent laborers, who rendered valuable services in the meeting.
- levity "Don't thank me," he laughed, with a prompt return of his former levity , "that's my trade.
- liability To argue against any proposed plan its liability to possible abuse is to reject every expedient, since everything dependent on human action is liable to abuse.
- libby The smell of ironing scented the house, but Mrs. Libby was resting placidly in the rocking-chair, her feet on a cushioned stool.
- liberty It would be such a liberty to call you by your Christian name.