What is the correct spelling for LIBNK?
This word (Libnk) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for LIBNK
- bank The nest was on a bank of a nullah well concealed among dead leaves, about 2 feet above the bottom of the bank . Well, he drank, It's a bank – A Little Priest by Unknown Author
- blank I hope you won't be too disappointed if you draw a blank on your end. Now I leave them blank Now it's only spaces I have cause to thank – Sea Out by guillemots
- blink The unexpectedness of the remark caused Mr. Stiffson to blink his eyes like a puzzled owl, without however removing them from his wife, or changing their expression. hours out of Dalston and I barely have time to blink The days run away like dirty water swirling down the sink – Easy Way Down by Snowpony
- leibniz It gradually grew in importance, until, when Leibniz invented the Infinitesimal Calculus, it seemed to become the fundamental notion of all higher mathematics.
- link Nor did Link need it explained.
- long He may not stay for long .
- lung There was no mistaking either the features or the lung -power of the new arrival.
- Lang We dined with the Fordyces at their hotel, and sat in the twilight with the windows open, and we made Anne and Clarence sing, as both could do without notes, but he would not undertake to remember anything with an atom of sentiment in it, and when Anne did sing, 'Auld lang syne,' with all her heart, he went and got into a dark corner, and barely said, 'Thank you.