What is the correct spelling for LICED?
This word (Liced) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for LICED
- iced Both boys, admitting that, for the immediate present, they were slightly overdosed with rich food, had agreed to settle for a sandwich and iced tea.
- lace Of the finest silken lace Waiting moist and trembling It was just the time and place And our woven bodies sang together – The Shepherd's Song by strawbs
- laced Her head stood nobly on her shoulders, giving to her bust that ease and grace of which sculptors are so fond, and of which tight-laced stays are so utterly subversive.
- led And all of the wishes unasked for, All of needs unfed - They're all that remain Of the life i never led. – The Life I Never Led by Unknown Author
- lid Once the lid had been fixed tightly down on the jar.
- lied The Bishop had lied!
- liked He would have liked to say more.
- lined It is lined by a mucous membrane.