What is the correct spelling for LICENE?
This word (Licene) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for LICENE
- eocene The long ages of the Eocene and the following epochs of the Tertiary were times of comparatively rapid evolution among the Mammalia.
- lacing It was the harness which had fared the worst, but the driver and Serge were both pretty handy, and by the time the day dawned tying and lacing had done their work, so that, excepting appearance, the ropes, straps and thongs were as good as ever, and, tired and anxious, Marcus hurried his companions into the chariot to start for the camp.
- larceny Removing hats is larceny , and you'll get six months for it.
- licence That there ship-her name, by the way, is the Burgomeister Van der Werf-is bound up Channel with sugar from Jamaica-with a licence .
- license You didn't take down the license number of the blue hit-skip car?
- licensee Upon passing, the new licensee must place their license with an established real estate firm, managed by a broker.
- lichen I was greatly delighted with sketching the then ruined sanctuary of St. John in the Wilderness-an old grey tower covered with moss and lichen and a huge yew-tree, in a solitary opening amid woods.
- lien Laborers' and mechanics' lien ; 14 4 Attaches homestead; 10 4
- liken XI. Then is the soul as Empedocles doth liken it, like unto a sphere or globe, when she is all of one form and figure: when she neither greedily stretcheth out herself unto anything, nor basely contracts herself, or lies flat and dejected; but shineth all with light, whereby she does see and behold the true nature, both that of the universe, and her own in particular.
- line You'd better form in line !
- linen Williams was taken along to get sheets from the linen room.
- miocene Superga, Lower Miocene of the.
- Lice A great contrast to those insects in the structure of the mouth-parts is presented by the Hemiptera, an order including the bugs, pond-skaters, cicads, plant-lice, and scale-insects.
- liens The said Smith and Brown hereby reserve to themselves all liens for rent and supplies on all cotton, cotton seed, corn and other agricultural products, grown upon said land during the year 1902, granted under Sections 2495 and 2496 of the Code of 1892.
37 words made from the letters LICENE
4 letter words made from LICENE:cene, eien, eile, elei, enel, enic, inec, inle, lein, leni, lien, line, nece, neel, nele, nice, nile.
5 letter words made from LICENE:clein, cline, leine, lince, neeli, niece, niele.
3 letter words made from LICENE:cli, eec, eel, ene, enl, ice, lee, lei, lie, lin, nec, nee, nil.