What is the correct spelling for LICOUR?
This word (Licour) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for LICOUR
- coir Mature brown coir fibres contain more lignin and less cellulose than fibres such as flax and cotton, so are stronger but less flexible.
- colour It was Odo's turn to colour .
- cur You were ready enough to call that other, as you supposed, a cur -that other whom no one nursed till he was well again; but as for yourself.
- flicker They seemed to flicker gently to and fro, little tongues of fire.
- icu The Irish Chess Championship is the national Championship of Ireland as run by the Irish Chess Union (ICU), the FIDE governing body for the sport.
- labour I began now to think that the day was not long enough for me to labour in.
- lac Mr. Hastings, finding that the charge must come fully against him, contrived a plan which your Lordships will see the effects of presently, and this was, to confound this lac and an half, or 15,000l.
- lack We stopped for lack of breath.
- lacquer "Yes," said Owen, "and there is the red lacquer box."
- liar As sure as my name's Starmidge, he's a liar !
- lick Have to lick 'em sometimes, but I'll remember Rocket.
- lido I put about and paddled over to the island, where the sentry detained me nearly half an hour, making me explain how harmless and innocent I was. I must needs tell him who my landlord was on the Lido , which room I occupied in the empty house, why in the name of Maria I lived on the Lido at all, and by what maladetto right I dared cruise in those waters without lights.
- lieu This was itself a garden, but, unlike those of private houses, a garden open to the sky and traversed by roads in lieu of mere paths; not serving, as in private dwellings, the purposes of a common living room.
- Clicker Clicker Heroes is free-to-play, with micro-transactions to buy a premium "rubies" currency.
- Lice One might even at first sight believe that they live for some time on the Anthophora's body, just as the ordinary parasites, the various species of Lice , live on the body of the animal that feeds them.
- Lego However, it was available only to people who have an account on the LEGO websites (including the official Bionicle website).
- Cor Ye must be implanted in the second Adam, and bear his image, ere ye can say that ye are partakers of his blessings, 1 Cor .
- Igor Adams first conceived the idea for Absolute Jest during a performance of Igor Stravinskys Pulcinella by Michael Tilson Thomas and the San Francisco Symphony.
- LC Capacitor start motor A capacitor start motor is a split-phase induction motor with a starting capacitor inserted in series with the startup winding, creating an LC circuit which produces a greater phase shift (and so, a much greater starting torque) than both split-phase and shaded pole motors.
- licks Trip bounded back, and came leaping up, licking him with little caressing licks .
36 words made from the letters LICOUR
3 letter words made from LICOUR:cio, cli, col, cro, cul, cur, icu, ilo, iou, lir, luo, oil, oui, rio, roc, url, uro.
4 letter words made from LICOUR:clio, coil, coir, curl, liro, loir, lour, luri, luro, olic, orlu, rico, riou, roil, uric.
5 letter words made from LICOUR:clour, curio, curli, locri.