What is the correct spelling for LIDA?
This word (Lida) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for LIDA
- ida The latter, with Hester and Ida , was choosing lamp-shades and fancy candlesticks.
- leda These papers were lately sent to him from Chatham dockyard, having been discovered under the cabin flooring of the war-ship Leda , which his brother lately commanded and which is now repairing at Chatham.
- lid He'd grabbed his silk lid and was makin' a dash for the front door when I stopped him. Lift the lid I'll never know, but would it do me any good if I did – Lift The Lid by Nazareth
- lido At three o'clock came the gondola, and it was often directed to the Lido .
- lira 19-23, it need only be added that 20 of these imaginary soldi formed the lira a fiorino spoken of.
- Aida He does not stop when Hoover says "A libretto," and "Of grand opera," but he lets the audience see the same libretto which passed from Elinor to De Lota pass from Hoover to Clayton, the latter identifying it in his cry, "Aida."
- Linda I sang Linda ; and there were only three hundred people in the house!
- Lisa In the spring of 1811, having procured two large keel-boats, they ascended the Missouri to the country of the Arikaras, or Rice Indians, where they disposed of their boats and a great part of their luggage, to a Spanish trader, by name Manuel Lisa .