What is the correct spelling for LIEGAL?
This word (Liegal) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for LIEGAL
- illegal What he was doing here wasn't exactly illegal .
- leak My soul seems to leak out-I am half here, half gone away.
- leg The hoss fell on his leg an' broke it.
- legal "That important legal document can have very little interest for me, my dear Mrs. Marchmont," he said gaily.
- legally An American girl who has married a Duke is a good deal astonished to find that she is legally only plain "Madame So and So;" that when her husband does his military service there is no trace of the high-sounding title to be found in his official papers.
- libel In 1637, Laud summoned the three men before the Star Chamber, to answer to a charge of libel .
- liege Unwilling to abandon her liege lord upon his enlistment, this industrious female was immediately employed as one of the laundresses, three of whom are allowed to draw rations in each company, and are required to wash for the soldiers at a price regulated by a council of officers.
- likely But seeing how anxious you were to get out and up here, it's likely that you have a pretty good idea as to who did take the money.
- lilac In the spring, when Dorinda's bed of violets was growing purple under the lilac bush, Aunt Mary wrote again.
- lineal There are lineal descendants of Peter Folger who strikingly resemble Franklin in these particulars; one of whom, a banker of New Orleans, looks like a portrait of Dr. Franklin stepped out of its frame.
- lingual There was a certain lingual character in the supplicatory expressions he produced, which would well nigh have drawn an ache from the heart of a gate-post.
- local But his fire will burn, no matter what happens to the current of the local light and power company.
- regal Who rear'st aloft thy regal form, To hear the tempest-trumpings loud, And see the lightning's lances driven, When strive the warriors of the storm, And rolls the thunder-drum of heaven!
56 words made from the letters LIEGAL
3 letter words made from LIEGAL:age, ail, ale, ali, all, ell, gal, gel, iga, ige, ill, lag, lea, leg, lei, lie.
5 letter words made from LIEGAL:agile, aigle, aille, alleg, egill, galie, galle, galli, gella, gelli, gilla, gille, glial, ileal, leali, legal, legia, liegl, llega, lliga.
4 letter words made from LIEGAL:egli, elia, elli, gael, gale, gall, gell, giel, gila, gill, glia, igel, lagi, laie, lail, leal, lega, legi, leil, liel.