What is the correct spelling for LIEK?
This word (Liek) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for LIEK
- leek You shrivelled up young leek , how dare you cheek me!"
- lick The National Public Service Commission Convention for this summer at French Lick has been called-off by unanimous consent.
- lie Actually, Stone thought that's a serious out-and-out lie .
- lied And when one has once been proved to have lied , they have no claims on us to be believed, when they do speak the truth.
- lief When this important business was over, the doctor and his guest sat down again in his laboratory, where the former took care to have his usual companion, the black bottle, at his elbow, and filled his pipe, and seemed to feel a certain sullen, genial, fierce, brutal, kindly mood enough, and looked at Septimius with a sort of friendship, as if he had as lief shake hands with him as knock him down.
- lien Section 2. 10. If work is done on a homestead, is such homestead exempt from the mechanic's or laborer's lien ?
- lieu The alternative is for them to get what are called "lieu-lands," outside of their declared limits.
- like It is wrong to say, Do like I do; but right to say, Do as I do.
- link In an instant the pistol had been beaten from the Phantom's numb hand and in the space of a few seconds a steel link was gyved around his wrist.
- lies The way lies before you.