What is the correct spelling for LIEKT?
This word (Liekt) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for LIEKT
- leek Citizens came out, and seemed glad to see us, and would divide their onions, garlic, and leek with us. The soldiers were in good spirits, but it was the spirit of innocence and peace, not war and victory. Leily nahary ta'ala habiby la malamah habiby khodny leek leily nahary ta'ala habiby alby yama habiby khaf Ey'aleek – Leily Nahary by Amr Diab
- left "I left it at Carthon," I said truthfully. I stopped being lonely when you left And I'm now at the top among the best. – Black and White Lies by ray price
- lent And to Enhance the Blessing which Heav'n lent, When for our great Instructor thou wert sent. – On the Death of E. Waller, Esq. by Arphra Behn
- let Let us hope I am.
- lick I say, Burr junior, you lick him, and then you can take care of me."
- licked "You are better at this game than I am, and you would have licked me if you had not hurt your left hand.
- lied Shortly after, Champlain advised the Indians that the young lad had confessed that he had lied concerning his visits to the Nipissirini country.
- liege Their country is supposed to contain rich mines: it is said to be fertile and thickly populated; it is not loyal-on the contrary, it is ill-affected to its liege lord, the Sultan; it is fanatical to a degree, and largely swayed by a form of government best expressed by its title-Council of Forty.
- lift Will you give me a lift , doctor, if you're going toward town?