What is the correct spelling for LIER?
This word (Lier) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for LIER
- bier Without a funeral, but borne on a bier, by two men, she was buried at the expense of the city, in the potter's field.
- flier Meanwhile, why not help foot those bills with a little side flier in 'The Web'?"
- leer The horse thief, stooping, walked in with a leer directed triumphantly at the railroad man.
- liar Oh, you holy young liar!
- lie You had much better lie in bed.
- lied "I went back to Mis' Loneway, an' I guess I lied some.
- lief I think I see his eye now, and I would as lief have a loaded pistol at my head as that eye again fixed on mine."
- lien Somebody placed a lien on his horses; a deputy sheriff began to follow him about; all credit ceased as by magic, and men crossed the street to avoid meeting with an old companion in direst need.
- lieu In lieu of wringing your hands, ring the bell.
- liner Twenty years ago, I had a conversation in regard to this point with the reporters of two very Yellow newspapers, on an Atlantic liner outside the port of New York.