What is the correct spelling for LIEUTANT?
This word (Lieutant) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for LIEUTANT
- blatant Why would she: one, take out you instead of Lil or one of the real old- timers; two, go after the Hall of Presidents instead of Tom Sawyer Island or even the Mansion; and three, follow it up with such a blatant, suspicious move?
- dilettante The dilettante artist on the throne in the first century had many a successor in the literary arts among the grand seigneurs of the fifth.
- latent Then some latent consciousness stirred in her brain and she looked up startled.
- leotard He was an acrobat, this Leotard, who lived in a glass-fronted box. His loose-jointed limbs were cardboard, cardboard his slender trunk; and his hands eternally grasped the bar of a trapeze.
- letting The idea of letting your Boy go off without kissing him good-bye!
- levant Don John of Austria having concluded a series of somewhat inglorious forays against women, children, and bed-ridden old men in Andalusia and Granada; had arrived, in August of this year, at Naples, to take command of the combined fleet in the Levant.
- lieutenant Which one is Lieutenant O'Malley?
- lighten The storm had lulled somewhat, and the gloom had begun to lighten.
- litany He appeared to join in the petitions of the Litany which was chaunted by the Bishops.
- litigant This Roman solution of the problem of the foreign litigant is of much more than merely practical importance.
- Leland Mrs. Leland soon slipped away to her book and easy chair and cushions in a corner.
- Litton "But I've seen many finer women," continued Litton.
323 words made from the letters LIEUTANT
3 letter words made from LIEUTANT:ail, ain, ale, ali, alt, ane, ani, ant, anu, ate, eat, enl, ent, eta, lan, lat, lea, lei, let, leu, lie, lin, lit, net, nil, nit, nut, tai, tan, tat, tau, tea, ten, tet, tia, tie, tin, tit, tiu, tnt, tun, ult, uni, uta, ute.
5 letter words made from LIEUTANT:aileu, ailun, aleut, alien, alieu, aline, alite, altin, altit, altun, anile, antle, atilt, atlin, atlit, atule, atune, aulie, aulin, autie, autin, autti, eatin, einat, elint, enitt, enlai, enlit, entia, etail, etian, ettal, iateu, inlet, inula, itten, ittle, laeti, laten, latin, latte, laune, leint, lenat, lenau, lenti, letna, leuna, linta, litan, liten, litte, lnuit, luena, lunae, luten, lutie, lutin, lutte, nalut, natte, nault, nauti, nettl, nital, nitel, taint, taite, talei, talet, talit, tanit, tante, tanti, tanui, tatel, tatin, tatun, taunt, teian, telia, tenia, tenta, tetia, teuta, tiant, tilea, tinea, tinle, tinta, tinue, titan, titel, title, tueni, tuile, tuina, tuita, tuite, tulin, tuten, tutin, uinta, ulnae, uniat, unite, unlet, unlit, untie, utena, utian, utile, utina, uttal.
4 letter words made from LIEUTANT:ainu, aiul, alne, anil, anle, anlu, ante, anti, atle, atul, atun, aunt, elan, elia, elua, etau, etna, etui, ilet, ilna, inle, inul, iten, laie, lane, late, laut, lean, lein, leit, lena, leni, lent, leti, liau, lien, liet, lieu, line, lint, lite, liut, luat, luen, luin, luit, luna, lunt, lute, nail, neat, nett, nile, nuel, nuit, nuta, nute, taei, tael, tail, tale, talu, tate, tati, tatu, taue, taut, teal, tean, teat, teli, tent, teti, tetu, tian, tiel, tieu, tile, tilt, tine, tint, tite, titl, tlte, tual, tuel, tuen, tuin, tuli, tuna, tune, tuni, tute, tuti, uale, uate, ueli, ulia, ulin, ulna, ulta, unal, unie, unit, unti, utan, utne.
6 letter words made from LIEUTANT:aletti, attune, auntie, eluant, entail, entiat, inlaut, lanett, latent, latine, latite, latten, lattie, lattin, lauten, lentia, linate, littau, luetin, luiten, lunate, luneta, lutein, lutite, lutten, nutate, nutlet, nuttle, talent, talien, tantei, tatlin, tauten, telint, tenail, tenali, tenial, tenuta, tenuti, tetani, tetuan, tineal, titane, titule, tuinal, tulane, tutela, uniate, unital.
7 letter words made from LIEUTANT:aulenti, eulatin, lautite, litauen, lituate, lutetia, nautile, tetulia.