What is the correct spelling for LIEV?
This word (Liev) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for LIEV
- kiev On the journey out the officials were charmingly polite to him, and when he went to Kiev to pay his respects to the Governor-General, and to obtain permission for a lengthy sojourn in Russia, he was overwhelmed with attentions.
- lie There, these stones, big and little, lie to this day.
- lied She says she knew mamma when she lied in Washington, and that her brother has fallen in love with you, and that she won't have another happy moment-or something like that-if you and I don't come to a tea she is giving to a Miss Ruth MacFarlane; and that I am to give her love to mamma, and bring anybody I please with me."
- lief Why, she says I never want to ride any horse that any of you cowboys give me, for you're all bad, and you haven't any consideration for a woman and you'd as lief see a woman throwed off and killed as not.
- lien It excited her to say these things to these people, to these poor tottering old things who had lived out their lives to the end under the pressure of an iron system, and had no lien on the future, whatever Paradise it might bring.
- lieu He had previously dedicated to her a poem, in which he promised her, in lieu of more material advantages as a marriage settlement, an immortal name.
- live Does he know yet that I too live ?
- lies But here lies the fault-I can play the part of a wise man no longer.