What is the correct spelling for LIF?
This word (Lif) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for LIF
- li Li made a frantic effort to call out, but he was gagged. Rong hua zai ying he li Wo~~ mei tian mei tian mei tian zai xiang xiang xiang xiang zhe ni – Ke Ai Nu Ren by jay chou
- lid The kettle must have a tight fitting lid. Nothin' that you did It's just the way you are Girl you flip my lid – Still Waiting by k-ci & jojo
- lie I would never lie to you. I only know that you may lie Day long and watch the Cambridge sky, – Old Vicarage, The - Grantchester by Rupert Brooke
- lief She spake: "Now, Gunther, let that be, and it be lief to you, that ye suffer not hardship as afore."
- life At the end of a week I was tired of the listless life at the camp. And as I near approach'd the verge of life, Some kind relation, for I'd have no wife, – The Choice by John Pomfret
- lift Clouds so swift Rain won't lift – YOU AIN'T GOIN' NOWHERE by Bob Dylan
- lip It was just on the corner of your lip.
- lit But Stingaree lit up without a word, and Kentish had the wit to do the same.
- If No, if I did I would not let you go.
- Lib He've got the chink ad lib.
- Leif Then, all things being ready, Leif went to his father and, bending his knee to him, prayed him to be their leader.
- Liz "It was just here," he said, "just where we're sitting, that I first saw my Liz-I mean her mother.