What is the correct spelling for LIFE?
This word (Life) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for LIFE
- fife Then one day in his wanderings Punchinello awakened to the music of the fife and drum.
- Lice We are told typhus is due to dirt, lice, and sanitary conditions, and it was introduced into Serbia by the Austrian prisoners.
- lie I lie here thinking-thinking only of Bayworth.
- lief I had thutht ath lief; I played that way onth, a three-handed game with a dummy.
- life In the spiritual life it is the same.
- lifer She was saving Brenda from the same troubles, if not worse: such perhaps as seeing her brilliant hero made into an unsuccessful struggle-for-lifer.
- lift I choose them because I want them myself, she declared with a proud lift of her head.
- like "That's as you like, Mr. Beaton.
- lime Have ready some lime-water.
- line I answered it, but she hasn't written me a line since.
- Lire "Stoker, you were right and I owe you a hundred lire.
- lite Ses he, Oh Lord, throw grate lite upon the mind of our Chief Magustrate-ah-give us victorys over the rebils-ah-give us this yere grate victorys-ah-not such little victories as we had last yere-ah-but crush the rebils with the arm of thy power.
- live You can take her out and give her a chance to live.
- rife In 1911 the authorities could no longer close their eyes, especially at a time when rumours of war were rife, to the rapid development of heavier-than-air craft on the Continent.
- wife His wife, Athena, had never been in this room.