What is the correct spelling for LIFELSS?
This word (Lifelss) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for LIFELSS
- lawless But there had been, through those four years, the holidays-holidays mostly spent in an untrammelled and lawless liberty in London, with a light-hearted and irresponsible old Irish gentleman, their grandfather.
- leafless At intervals, where the underwood permitted them to peep out, might be seen stretches of "dry wall," or stone fence, without mortar or cement, mostly tumbled down, the ruins thickly trellised with creeping plants- as convolvuli, cereus, and aristolochia; cleome, with the cheerful blossoming lantana; and, spreading over all, like the web of a gigantic spider, the yellow leafless stems of the American dodder.
- lidless Lanyard hastened to join her, but before he could cross the sidewalk a motor-car poked its nose round the corner of the Boulevard Haussmann, a short block away, and bore swiftly their way, seeming to search the street suspiciously with its blank, lidless eyes of glare.
- lifeless Im lifeless Im wifeless – Pricele$$ by Birdman
- lifelessly He was speaking lifelessly , eyes on the ground.
- loveless This woman had cast her daughter, bound, into the hellish gulf of a loveless marriage.
- Lives Of all that love their lawless lives, In city or in village small, He was the wildest far of all;-- He had a dozen wedded wives. – Peter Bell, A Tale by William Wordsworth
- Wifeless He was a friendless, wifeless, homeless man who could not so much as look his fellow men in the face, who must henceforth consort with outcasts.
- Rifles And I would have taken all your rifles And I would have taken all your bibles – Little King by Marissa Nadler
- levels Turn up my levels Your crew is fruitier than pebbles – 6 Reasons by D12
- libels He was sentenced to two years' imprisonment, 1 March, '22, for selling blasphemous and seditious libels in An Address to the Reformers of Great Britain, and when in prison was told that "if hard labor was not expressed in his sentence, it was implied."
66 words made from the letters LIFELSS
3 letter words made from LIFELSS:elf, ell, fes, ies, ill, lei, lie, sif, sis, sle, sls, sse.
4 letter words made from LIFELSS:elfi, elli, ells, feil, fell, fess, fiel, file, fill, fils, fise, ills, isle, leil, less, lief, liel, lies, life, self, seli, sell, siel, sill, sise, ssef.
5 letter words made from LIFELSS:elsif, felis, felli, fells, fiell, files, fille, fills, flies, fliss, illes, isles, issel, lelis, liefs, liess, liles, lisle, lisse, lissl, seifs, seils, selfs, sells, sesil, siles, sills, slife.