What is the correct spelling for LIFTTS?
This word (Liftts) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for LIFTTS
- lift Well, if you see old annie give her a lift. 'cos annie's been working on the midnight shift. – Midnight Shift by hollies
- Lights Mysterious lights lay round a silent shore.
- rifts For though, to use Josh's expression, the sea was "like ile" fifty yards out, it was fretting and working incessantly amongst the rocks, and running up rifts and chasms to come back in foam.
- lifts It's tremendous-lifts you right off your feet-do you know what I mean?"
- lists I looked through the reading-room and over the carefully selected lists of papers.
- sifts I notices that she sifts 'em out skillful, and them that don't come somewhere near the six-foot mark gets the gate early in the game.
- gifts You have great gifts .
- lifters If we only had another cutter and a couple more lifters , I thought.
- lofts Then they visited the big lofts ; drying-rooms for the clothes and drying-rooms for the wood; hay-lofts, and lofts for dried leaves for the sheep to eat.