What is the correct spelling for LIGHTIG?
This word (Lightig) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for LIGHTIG
- light In happy homes he saw the light Of household fires gleam warm and bright; – Excelsior by Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- lighten Anxious to share his troubles and lighten his burden, she determined to ask Sal about this mysterious woman, and find out, if possible, what secret had been told to Brian which affected him so deeply.
- lighter It was dark at first, but now, for some peculiar reason, it grew lighter as they advanced, and finally George stopped.
- lighting Lighting another candle he advanced with it in his hand.
- lightly But when it was done, she looked at him sitting there bowed upon the settle, and very suddenly, very lightly , she came to his side.
- Lights There were no lights in it.
- lighters He advanced the lighters an inch nearer.