What is the correct spelling for LIGHTIN?
This word (Lightin) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for LIGHTIN
- fighting I take my fighting chance.
- latin "I don't understand Latin ," said she.
- latino From the Hot Afternoon" [alternate take] (Nascimento) - 3:56 Bonus track on CD reissue "Catavento" [alternate take] (Nascimento) - 2:31 Bonus track on CD reissue "Canto Latino (Latin Chant)" [alternate take] (Nascimento) - 4:01 Bonus track on CD reissue "From the Hot Afternoon" [alternate take 2] (Nascimento) - 2:38 Bonus track on CD reissue Recorded at Van Gelder Studio in Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey on June 24 (tracks 1 & 5-7), June 25 (tracks 3, 4, 10 & 12), August 13 (tracks 5, 13 & 16), and August 14 (tracks 2, 8, 9, 11, 14 & 15), 1969
- light I would never stand in the light of duty.
- lighted He closed the window and lighted the fire.
- lighten Lighten their pockets if you will, but do not seek to wear their silken, scented garments.
- lightening Christie had won her heart long ago, and now was as devoted as a daughter to her; lightening her cares so skilfully that many of them slipped naturally on to the young shoulders, and left the old lady much time for rest, or the lighter tasks fitted for feeble hands.
- lighter It was but poor consolation to them that they travelled much lighter than before.
- lighting I expect so said Mr Salteena lighting a very long cigar.
- lightly Lord Harry repeated lightly .
- lightning The old sheet-lightning of anger began to flash faintly across it.
- slighting Think deeply then, O man, how great thou art; Pay thyself homage with a trembling heart; What angels guard, no longer dare neglect, Slighting thyself, affront not God's respect.
- Alighting Alighting from the car at the gangway, they boarded the ship, with its crowded decks.
- Blighting Mrs. Snawdor favored Mr. Mason with such a sudden and blighting glance that the janitor quailed visibly.
- Delighting They were like two children, very much afraid, yet delighting in the adventure.
- Lifting That load is too heavy for you, Ephraim, you are lifting beyond your strength.
- Plighting Clara's heart sank at the renewed engagement and plighting of herself involved in her asking a favour, urging any sort of petition.
- Litton The hour was late when Professor Litton finished.
- Latina Nicaragua BCIE, CACM, FAO, G-77, IADB, IAEA, IBRD, ICAO, ICRM, IDA, IFAD, IFC, IFRCS, ILO, IMF, IMO, Interpol, IOC, IOM, IPU, ITSO, ITU, ITUC, LAES, LAIA (observer), MIGA, NAM, OAS, OPANAL, OPCW, PCA, RG, UN, UNCTAD, UNESCO, UNHCR, UNIDO, Union Latina , UNWTO, UPU, WCL, WCO, WFTU, WHO, WIPO, WMO, WTO
- lightens This I am sure you believe, for you act upon it; and you know that nothing so lightens our load as to know that Will and Governor are doing well.
57 words made from the letters LIGHTIN
4 letter words made from LIGHTIN:ghil, gihn, gilt, giti, glih, higi, hilt, hing, hint, iing, ingi, inhg, inti, lihn, ling, lini, lint, nigh, nith, thin, tihg, tihl, tihn, ting, tinh.
5 letter words made from LIGHTIN:ghini, ghlin, gilin, gitin, glint, hiing, hilti, ighli, iight, intil, ithil, light, ligth, linth, ngiti, night, nihil, nlght, thing, thinl, tingl.
3 letter words made from LIGHTIN:gin, hin, inh, lii, lin, lit, nig, nil, nit, nth, tin.