What is the correct spelling for LIIMB?
This word (Liimb) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for LIIMB
- climb Roll on, there's mountains to climb Roll on, we're on borrowed time – Roll On by Kid Rock
- lam We'll lam 'em straight back to the Tennessee again-see if we don't!
- lama Ein Lama , ein Lama das fliegt nach Yokohama – Ein Lama In Yokohama by Schnappi
- lamb I'd like to add his initial to my monogram Tell me, where is the shepherd for this lost lamb? – Someone to Watch over Me by Unknown Author
- lame When I was lame Just so you could make me tame – Six Blade Knife by dire straits
- limb Emotions unintelligible burst; And long his filmed eye is red and dim; At length the pity-proffer'd cup his thirst Had half assuaged, and nerved his shuddering limb – Gertrude of Wyoming by Thomas Campbell
- limbo The acoustic funeral for love in limbo We're dancing with tags on our toes I saved my last breath for your window To write you this song for the acoustic funeral – Acoustic Funeral (For Love In Limbo) by H.I.M.
- lime You can lime to the lemon, you can lemon to the lime But nine years ago a friend of mine Hit me up just to ask the time I'm looking at my watch it said quarter to twelve – Keep Ya Head Up by kj-52
- limit The limit of their faith was, "The Lord gave, and the Lord hath taken away."