What is the correct spelling for LIIVING?
This word (Liiving) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for LIIVING
- diving He aimed for the spy's legs, just below the knee, and brought him to the ground with a beautiful diving tackle-the sort he had learned in his American football days.
- giving I wonder if I am doing wrong in giving up my home-life to the hospital; but no, I don't think I am.
- irving Irving, I imagine, with all his genius, had a very uncatholic spirit.
- leaving I won't live in the town, I've seen a place in the country I'd like, and the people will be leaving it in a year or two.
- liking She knew how faithfully he served her Charles, and for that reason she could not help liking him already.
- lining And for once Neale could find no silver lining to this cloud of trouble.