What is the correct spelling for LIKEE?
This word (Likee) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for LIKEE
- alike Mary showed them that He was the Saviour of the blacks and whites alike . From the parkway, to the turnpike The expressway, they're all alike – No Engine by Army Of Freshmen
- ike So Ike proposed to the "Dutchman" that we give him fifty pounds of dead "dog" for half that weight of live dog, the latter to be returned when we were through with him.
- lake There, all round them, were numbers of other mountains; and below, at their feet, were houses and trees and fields, while straight in front lay a great big blue lake stretching away ever so far, till it seemed to be lost in the sky.
- lee Play 'Selections from Faust' now, slowly, and count, the way Miss Lee said you should."
- leek The forehead is deep red, a crescent of the same colour extends towards the upper part of the neck, ornamenting the top of the breast; the upper part of the body is leek green, becoming a little darker on the head.
- leg My father had a leg like this."
- lick He took her other little note from his pocket and let the yellow flame lick it up.
- licked A little blood trickled from it, and I licked it as it came.
- lie Do not tell a lie ."
- liege Liege succumbed in those hot August days, and Malines and Tournai and Antwerp.
- lieu For the head small felt caps have become fashionable in lieu of turbans.
- like "Like to know how I know?
- liked He told me nobody here liked me; and I was silly enough to believe him.
- likely Very likely , my dear, you are to be a lawyer.
- liken It would be an unworthy thing to liken it to any nature which exists as a part only; for nothing can be beautiful which is like any imperfect thing; but let us suppose the world to be the very image of that whole of which all other animals both individually and in their tribes are portions.
- likes Maybe I'm anything you, or anybody else likes to call me.
- linker CAP-GLY domain containing linker protein 1, also known as CLIP1, is a protein which in humans is encoded by the CLIP1 gene.