What is the correct spelling for LIKEL?
This word (Likel) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for LIKEL
- lake He looked rather out on the lake .
- libel Her latest hobby was libel actions.
- licked For instance, all your fine words about the strength and vitality of our new system-when I was a boy we licked the Vininese Confederacy.
- like You like it, do you?"
- liked We both liked him; no one could help it.
- likely They are likely gone together.
- liken Madelon's brown eyes were the greatest charm of a face which was hardly pretty yet, though it had the promise of beauty in after years; to liken them to those of some dumb, soft, dark-eyed animal is to use a trite comparison; and yet there is, perhaps, no other that so well describes eyes such as these, which seem charged with a meaning beyond that which their owner is able to express in words, or is, perhaps, even conscious of.
- lille We went to Lille and gave there our usual display.
- lineal The rectangular barn has, therefore, 22 percent more lineal feet of outside barn wall, requiring a proportional increase in both paint and foundation.
- lisle De Lisle on this morning had not made his appearance.
- lively The fun now began to grow lively .
- luke "Luke Westonhaugh," he announced.
- nickel An' here's a nickel , Dil.
- Lionel Lionel, of course, went with them.
- Kiel Kiel, 22 April, 1820. Studied law, '38-41, in Berlin and Heidelberg, and became magistrate in Berlin and one of the founders of the National Liberal Party.
- likes She can have a good home with us as long as ever she likes to stay.
- likelier Which seems likelier to be attained?