What is the correct spelling for LIKIELY?
This word (Likiely) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for LIKIELY
- lamely "You have won her respect and-and-" But she could not say it and so she trailed off lamely -"and undying gratitude."
- largely Half an hour later she thought it time to join the young people, urged largely by the frantic interest of her daughter.
- lately Then to my Lady Batten's; where my wife and she are lately come back again from being abroad, and seeing of Cromwell, Ireton, and Bradshaw hanged and buried at Tyburn. But loccs in the hood they lord be makin it hard so lately But I gotta stay at the table, cos that raw dope is that will pay me – Dollars Make Sense by Warren G
- lazily The work went on lazily , and the leaves of the book were not turned over.
- legibly Never was disaster more legibly written.
- libel It was a libel on its forms and ceremonies to imagine that they contained anything tyrannical and harsh in their essence.
- likable "We are at last three delightfully frank, insufferable, unpleasant, and very natural, likable human beings!" Lawrence laughed.
- like You like 'em, don't you?
- liked I liked him and I liked the way he talked.
- likely "Likely enough; I don't remember.
- liken A pessimist-one of those easily discouraged mortals who repine at nothing being effected within the brief span of their own generation-might liken the world to a ponderous ball, whereunto are attached five thousand strings.
- liking He was well dressed, of cheerful disposition, knew something about the woollen trade, and appeared to take a distinct liking to his new friend.
- lily There his lily snaps!
- lively Fellers, get inside the cabin an' rustle around lively .
- lonely Mine is a lonely lot-isn't it?
- lovely I knew it would be a lovely visit at grandpa's, and it has been.
- luckily "Luckily she was then in my charge.
- Lionel Lionel began to shudder.
- Lithely A naked savage had bounded into a spot of sunlight that quivered on the buffalo trail a hundred yards deep in the forest and leaped lithely aside into the bushes-both rifles had missed.
- Lilly Lilly, the astrologer, in his Life and Death of King Charles the First, presents us with a melancholy picture of this unfortunate monarch.
- Kiel Efektive mi zorgus treege disvastigi la lingvon kiel eble plej mi povos.
- likes Nobody likes him, and nobody knows why they don't like him.
- likelier I thought; some of her own chopped hay would be likelier to do the business.
59 words made from the letters LIKIELY
4 letter words made from LIKIELY:eiki, elli, ikle, illi, illy, iyke, keil, keyi, kiey, kiil, kili, kill, kiyi, klei, kley, kyll, leik, leil, lely, leyl, liek, liel, like, lily, liye, llke, lyke, yell, yike, yili, yill, ylke.
5 letter words made from LIKIELY:eliki, ilike, keill, kelly, kilel, kiley, kille, killi, killy, kylie, leyli, likei, likey, liley, lilik.
3 letter words made from LIKIELY:elk, ell, ike, ilk, ill, key, lei, lek, ley, lie, lii, lye.