What is the correct spelling for LIKSE?
This word (Likse) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for LIKSE
- lake Where, like a meadow which no scythe has shaven, Which rain could never bend or whirlblast shake, With the antarctic constellations paven, Canopus and his crew, lay the austral lake-- – The Witch Of Atlas by Percy Bysshe Shelley
- like And I like it, I like it, I like it, I like it I li-li-like it, li-li-like it – Rockin' All Over The World by status quo
- Leeks Drop them in broth, boil gently till done, and turn the whole into the soup dish, in which you have some leeks, boiled and cut in pieces.
- larks But the larks are leaving Italy, now, and going north.
- pikes When Bill returned with a number of sharp, bayonet-like pikes I knew the game was all up for me.
- dikes In McGuffey's Third Reader, I think it was, occurred that story about the small boy who lived in Holland among the dikes and dams, and one evening he went across the country to carry a few illustrated post cards or some equally suitable gift to a poor blind man, and on his way back home in the twilight he discovered a leak in the sea wall.
40 words made from the letters LIKSE
4 letter words made from LIKSE:eisk, eksi, elks, eski, ikle, isle, keil, klei, leik, lesk, liek, lies, like, lisk, seik, seki, seli, selk, siek, siel, silk, skei, skle.
3 letter words made from LIKSE:elk, ies, ike, ilk, lei, lek, lie, ski, sle.
5 letter words made from LIKSE:elsik, kelis, kisel, kleis, leski, likes, lisek, liske.