What is the correct spelling for LILEY?
This word (Liley) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for LILEY
- alley When we turn into a new street, or a new alley of the Bois, I have sometimes seemed to catch a wild listening in her face. For my finale I'll be doin' my thing In Shubert Alley They're gonna crown me the king – Dancin' on the Sidewalk by Unknown Author
- lie Where deep and low the hamlets lie Beneath their little patch of sky – Peter Bell, A Tale by William Wordsworth
- likely Because of all I have done to make that likely !
- lille I myself suggested Lille as being the nearest, and as presenting the greatest degree of safety, especially in the first instance.
- Leila And because they were all laughing it seemed to Leila that they were all lovely.